It feels great to receive positive feedback from your client!
With this new construction home built by Old Mill Homes, we wanted to highlight the modern finishes, unique custom touches, and the open layout this home had to offer.
Photography & Staging
It is evident from the photos, but we are proud that this home was showcased with such care and thought. Tons of natural light flooded through this home accentuating the white / grey kitchen and darker wood flooring. Through professional photography and services, the details, design and clean lines of this home couldn't have been showcased any better.
Drone photography of this property captured the exterior shots from above. For any buyers unfamiliar with this area of Bozeman (and unable to visit this home in person), we were excited to share a view from above and the surrounding amenities.
With more than 5 Open Houses and numerous showings, our marketing and outreach for this property yielded a ton of great traffic to this home. Numerous buyers were attracted to this property allowing us to get multiple offers. There were just a few ways that we were able to pend this property and get the results for our clients were wanting.
(For more details how we market our properties, just give me a call if you are interested working with Tamara Williams & Company @ 406-223-6823!)
* * *More Details about the property:
Located in Meadow Creek Subdivision, this is a highly desirable neighborhood for its close proximity to Montana State University, Oracle Headquarters and quick access to town off of 19th Avenue.
- Stunning 2,895+ SF, 4 bed, 2 3/4 bath modern farmhouse
- Located in the highly sought after Meadow Creek Subdivision
- Open living/dining/kitchen area are complimented by one of a kind custom metal fireplace with accent lighting and bold metal stairwell railing
- Solid core double Alder barn doors
- Spacious laundry room with a surplus of cabinetry, counter space, and utility sink
- Large mud room with coat closet, cubbies, walk in pantry
- Over-sized 2 car garage is 793 sq ft and is within close proximity to the kitchen and pantry
- Kitchen features white shaker cabinets, gas stove, light grey quartz countertops
- ardwood floors throughout the main living area
- Main level master suite features an impressive floor to ceiling custom tile shower, glass wall shower surround, and large soaker tub
- Additional bed and 3/4 bath on main level
- Upstairs showcases 2 beds, 1 bath, and a second living area
- Backyard features a covered patio and underground sprinklers
If you are interested in a home like this one, give me a call at 406-223-6823. Feel free to check out other homes for sale in Meadow Creek Subdivision.