FIRST STEP - Contact an agent, even if you are a For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
TIMELINE - When do you want to list your home?
- Tamara Williams & Company hits the ground running scheduling stagers, photographers, drone pilot, repair companies, landscapers, etc to get your home where it needs to be.
- All homes are different and require different needs so discuss a game plan with your agent.
- It's summer and it's a busy time of year, especially for photographers. Weddings take up a lot of their time and energy so booking on their schedule ASAP is the best practice so your list date does not have to be delayed.
KNOW YOUR DESIRED LIST DATE - What if you don’t sell by your desired date?
- If you are a FSBO, do you have a PLAN B
There are currently 12 blog entries related to this category.
There was a recent Downtown Bozeman lot on the market for $345,000. After reading that, you are likely thinking something along the lines of ... "WHAT! That is an outrageous price!"
Affordability is a huge issue in town. Yes, we agree. However, there are a number of lots for sale in the $80K-$100K+ price range. In addition, in the last few months we sold new construction homes (3 to 4 bedroom - single family home) for that amount that were slightly outside downtown.
The take away here is, don't freak out that you can't afford Bozeman. You ABSOLUTELY can!
- 39 Horsethief Peak Court, Bozeman // MLS # 218225 // $380,000
TEXT 59916 to 25678
- 509 Landmark Drive, Belgrade // MLS # 218750 // $375,000
TEXT 36690 to 25678
. . . .…
What are your home buying questions? I would love to help you out in any way I can. The home buying process can be daunting, especially in a hot market. I'm here to help answer any and all questions. Some initial questions that you have been mulling over...
- How is the Bozeman Real Estate market?
- Interest rates are rising. Is this the right time to buy?
- What are my financing options?
Call / text me at 406-223-6823 or Email me at Tamara@BuyBozemanHomes.com
I recently attended the Economic Seminar here in Bozeman earlier this month. Economists are stating an overall trajectory that the Real Estate market will continue to grow through the next 5-10 years. This is a GREAT thing for the City of Bozeman, the Bozeman Real Estate market, and YOUR property value.
- Interest rates are subject to continue increasing. What we don't know is what the rates will look like come summer...
- We are still seeing pretty low inventory in Bozeman for single family detached units, condominiums, farm and ranches, across the board.
- The good news is that Spring is around the corner and we do expect A BIG INCREASE in homes hitting the market.
It's been a busy week, with the year coming to an end and the beginning of a new year. Wanted to report on how BuyBozemanHomes is doing!
We closed on 25 Blaze Peak Court, Bozeman - In Woodland Park Subdivision.
We put 3480 Lemhi Trail, Bozeman in The Crossing Subdivision under contract.
AND we are working on two other deals! Keeping our fingers crossed we can make that happen before the end of the year.
Feeling GREAT about hitting our 2016 goal of $20 Million in Production! Thankful for friends, family, and a great network of superb clients!
If you're looking to buy or sell in Bozeman, give me a ring (406) 223-6823 and I would be happy to help you!
- Year to date, the median sales price of condos has increased by 12% and Single Family Home prices has increased by 6%.
- Inventory has dropped year to date by 3% and more drastically condo inventory has plummeted by 40%.
- Months supply of inventory for condos and townhomes has dropped 46%. In addition, there is a 2.8 month of supply left for single family homes.
- This means it's definitely a seller's market right now.
Overall, these are positive statistics for Bozeman, reflecting on the positive growth of our city. These numbers do not cry out any alarming updates that we should be concerned about, rather that our local market is doing great this past year!
(These numbers are from the October 2016 update now available. (The…
With a few pieces of property preferences needed from you, my team and I can have our ears peeled on your behalf. The Bozeman Real Estate Market is a HOT market and that means there's a lot of competition out there. By staying ahead of the curve, gives you the leverage to increase your chances of getting that property for the price you want. We pended a house in just 4 days this summer. Time is of the essence when it comes to buying homes. For more information about Hidden Listings, you can also give me a ring at (406) 223-6823 or send an email to Tamara@buybozemanhomes.com
A market update for Bozeman, Montana - October 2016
As of statistics this week in fact, the median list price of homes (single family dwellings) is $542,000 for the entire city (all Bozeman zip codes). As shown in the graphic below, this is a definite strong upward trend. While inventory is decreasing, the market continues to get hotter with more sales demand and fewer homes listed this time of year. What should we expect? The sales demand and fewer homes listed will contribute to a long run of increasing prices.
For the Bozeman buyers out there, if you see a home you like, you're likely to have less competition. For the Bozeman sellers (or potential sellers), this is a great time to put your house on the market. The market is currently…
Big news if you live near the 100-acre park in Bozeman, MT. There was a recent news release that stated plans were underway to move forward with a new sports complex, soccer fields, and a dog park.
If you are lucky enough to live in one of the surrounding Bozeman subdivisions; Ferguson Farms, The Crossing, or Baxter Meadows West you will likely see a peak in real estate interest. With so many nearby amenities this area, it will provide great recreational opportunities for residents of all ages.
Call Tamara today for additional info 406-223-6823
Homes For Sale Near the 100 Acre Bozeman Park
Thinking of purchasing a home? The YMCA recently closed on land near Journey Church off Love Lane. Some of the Subdivisions near Journey Church are; Middle Creek Parklands, Westlake Park, Wylie Creek, Black Bull Subdivision, and Baxter Meadows West. If you are considering your next home purchase, check out the video below and search through some of the nearby homes for sale.