FIRST STEP - Contact an agent, even if you are a For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
TIMELINE - When do you want to list your home?
- Tamara Williams & Company hits the ground running scheduling stagers, photographers, drone pilot, repair companies, landscapers, etc to get your home where it needs to be.
- All homes are different and require different needs so discuss a game plan with your agent.
- It's summer and it's a busy time of year, especially for photographers. Weddings take up a lot of their time and energy so booking on their schedule ASAP is the best practice so your list date does not have to be delayed.
KNOW YOUR DESIRED LIST DATE - What if you don’t sell by your desired date?
- If you are a FSBO, do you have a PLAN B to list your home with an agent?
(NOTE: In my opinion, there is no harm building a relationship with an agent ahead of time that you already have rapport with and trust. If you sell the home on your own, then call it a win!)
$500 STAGING CREDIT - By listing with Tamara Williams and Company, I will comp up to a $500 staging credit that will include the following, but not limited to:
- Stager’s consultation providing a report of High-Low priorities how to prep your home
- Cleaning services
- Basic staging package (option to upgrade the staging package and discussed directly with the stager and what is needed for your home)
*** NOTE: Stagers are booked out at least 2-3 weeks right now (yeah, I know... insane!)
- RECAP LIST:
- Contact an agent
- When do you want to list your home?
- Have you scheduled a photographer? Have you scheduled a stager? Have you scheduled a repair company / handyman to make repairs?
- It’s summer with a lot of busy busy schedules booking up. If you have NOT met with an agent, NOT scheduled a photographer, NOT scheduled a stager, please pick up the phone and give me a ring (406) 223.6823.
Final Message: I care about listing my client’s properties well and marketing the properties to the highest potential I can. Therefore, getting a head start and mapping out what needs to get done is the most ideal situation as we enter a very busy time of year. I hope these tips will help you in your adventures selling your home. If I can be of service or help answer any questions, please give me a ring or send me a text.
Tamara Williams 406.223.6823