Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 Deer Path, Bozeman
Spectacular property situated on 26.7 acres in an amazing setting offering privacy and unobstructed views of the Spanish Peaks. Tremendous opportunity for wildlife viewing just minutes from downtown Bozeman. This custom built home boasts floor to ceiling windows in the living room for lots of light, an open floor plan, a main floor master suite, a cozy den and more. Main floor is 2844 SF, upper level is 1104 SF and the 2088 SF unfinished basement allows for work/storage area or can be finished as desired. The wrap around deck and additional deck off of the kitchen provide plenty of outdoor living. Highly productive alfalfa currently being hayed by local rancher. Buyer could continue with rancher maintaining property or this is ideal grass and production for horses. Gorgeous landscaping, flower beds and gardens complete this incredible offering.
- MLS® #300068
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,036
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Over 1Acre
- UtilitiesPrivate Well, Septic
- GaragesAttached, 3 Space(s)
- ViewFarm Land, Valley, Rural, Mountains
- Exterior FeaturesPartial Fencing
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Listing AgentJackie Miller
- Listing OfficePurewest Christie's - Big Sky
- Address540 Deer Path
- AreaBoz Area Gal Gtwy 2G
- Zip Code59715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Partial Carpeting, Tile Floors
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Cooktop, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingRadiant (Ceiling/Floor)
- CoolingCeiling Fans
- Has BasementYes
- BasementExtra Room
- Stories2 Floors with Basement
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2017
- Days on Market72
- ZoningNONE - None/Unknown
- HOA Fees500.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.