Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Candlelight, Bozeman
Stunning home in desirable Wylie Creek. Versatile floor plan offers main floor convenience plus 2nd floor activity and living separation. Amenities include circle sawn wood floors, dramatic wood vaulted ceilings, deluxe master suite on main floor, designer kitchen with granite counter tops, new gourmet appliances, large pantry/wine room, central air conditioning. Private backyard has large Trex deck with hot tub pad and gas grill connection, perfect for relaxing & entertaining. Large concrete pad for boat, trailer, RV, etc. Freshly painted interior and exterior. Quality materials and recent upgrades render this 5 bed, 5 bath home in virtually new condition. Mature landscaping. Bozeman school district.
- MLS® #300133
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,821
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Under 1Acre
- UtilitiesCommunity Water System, Natural Gas, Septic
- GaragesAttached, 3 Space(s)
- Exterior FeaturesConcrete Driveway, Landscaped Yard, Lawn, Underground Sprinklers Yard
- Lot Description0.52 ACRES
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Listing AgentJamie Langlas
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway - Bozeman
- Address31 Candlelight
- AreaBoz Area NW of City 2NW
- SubdivisionWylie Creek Estates
- Zip Code59718
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Partial Carpeting, Tile Floors
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Gas Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Stories2 Floors no Basement
- Date ListedJune 9th, 2017
- ZoningRR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees177.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.