Before you start shopping for your new home, it is important to know how much home you can afford.
When it comes to getting a mortgage, who you work with matters as every lender charges different fees and has different loan programs to offer.
We have made it easy with this shortlist of questions to ask a lender and a few reputable lenders our clients have loved in the past.
Questions to Ask a Lender:
1. Which type of mortgage is best for me?
2. How much of a down payment will I need?
3. What is my interest rate?
4. What are your fees as a lender?
5. Will I have to pay mortgage insurance?
6. What will my monthly payment be?
7. What are my estimated closing costs?
8. How long will it take to get a loan?
Preferred Local Lenders:
Emily Kennedy 406.551.0030
First Interstate Bank
Stephanie Hartman 406.465.7594
If you have any questions at all, we are here to guide you through the home buying process. Call Broker, Tamara Williams, at (406)223-6823 or complete the form below.
Posted by Tamara Williams on