So many new restaurants have opened up just in time for the fall season. We have broken down what's new in the local dining scene!
- The upscale French-fusion restaurant sits on the second floor of the newly opened Main Street Market located in the renovated Osborne Building. Enjoy creative cocktails, quality ingredients, and a stunning ambiance!
- Enjoy feeling like your right at home while indulging in classic comfort food and a wide range of whiskeys and scotches. What is there not to love?
- Say hello to Bozeman's newest Karaoke Bar! Featuring authentic Asian street food. The extensive cocktail menu and shared starters are perfect for a night out with friends or a fun date night.
- Located in the heart of main street, Hooked is now open and serving delicious yet classic dishes that everyone will love. From a variety of Sake to the freshest fish, Hooked Sushi is not one to skip!
Last Call - Modern Mexican
- We couldn't be more excited about this elevated Baja-Mexican-style cuisine. Chef, Luis Valdovinos moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to bring the heat and flare to downtown! The grand opening is set for Sept 23rd - mark your calendars!
Smoke, Fire and Coal
- "Southwestern fare made with Smoke, Fire, Coal and Love in the heart of Bozeman, Montana" -They say they only smoke the good stuff! Enjoy southern comfort food that won't disappoint!
- Born from a passion for sustainable food - this amazing wood-fired pizza is absolutely not one to miss. I am sure you've seen them nestled under a canvas tent next to Treeline Coffee. You can pick up a pizza to-go or hire their team to cater your next event!
- Fast, healthy, with infinite options - stop in on your lunch break!
Ramire’s Mexican Food Taco Truck
- Located in Aspen Crossing - find twinkly lights and picnic tables for a quick bite of mouthwatering Mexican dishes!
- Beautiful fresh baked goods daily - Faber's is family owned and operates a delicious deli right downtown!