Before you start shopping for your new home, it is important to know how much home you can afford.
When it comes to getting a mortgage, who you work with matters as every lender charges different fees and has different loan programs to offer.
We have made it easy with this short list of questions to ask a lender and a few reputable lenders our clients have loved in the past.
Questions to Ask a Lender:
1. Which type of mortgage is best for me?
2. How much of a down payment will I need?
3. What is my interest rate?
4. What are your fees as a lender?
5. Will I have to pay mortgage insurance?
6. What will my monthly payment be?
7. What are my other closing costs?
8. How long will it take to get a loan?
Preferred Local Lenders: