When it comes to getting a mortgage, who you work with matters as every lender charges different fees and has different loan programs to offer. We have made it easy with this shortlist of questions to ask a lender and a few reputable lenders our clients have loved in the past.
What Questions to Ask:
1. Which type of mortgage is best for me?
2. How much of a down payment will I need?
3. What is my interest rate?
4. What are your fees as a lender?
5. Will I have to pay mortgage insurance?
6. What will my monthly payment be?
7. What are my estimated closing costs?
8. How long will it take to get a loan?
Preferred Local Lenders:
564 Views, 0 Comments