No matter if you are currently a homeowner or if you have bought multiple homes before, it is incredibly important to get pre-qualified and have your preferred lender in your pocket. We have seen a few deals where we couldn't advocate our buyers as best as we could because they were not pre-qualified upon submitting an offer. It is a SELLER'S MARKET and has been for a good amount of time. They want to see buyers pre-qualified and ready to go!
Please contact me if you have ANY questions at all. My cell number is 406-223-6823 or email me at Tamara@BuyBozemanHomes.com.
My bank and title company rant. Think everything is smooth sailing in this market? Think again. Check the video out below!
If you have any questions about this video or want to know more, please contact your friendly Realtor/Broker, Tamara Williams at (406) 223-6823 or email me at Tamara@BuyBozemanHomes.com
Are you looking to buy a home in Bozeman, Montana?
This video covers some hot topics even if you are not a first time homebuyer. Tamara Williams and Graver Johnson with Cornerstone Home Lending are covering home buying and buying in a hot market. Before you start searching for homes on the internet, tune into this video!
Topics discussed in the video above:
- Pre-qualification and pre-approval
- What is the 2-2-2 rule?
- Appraiser timeline - how quick can you close on a property?
- What is entailed when making an offer?
- Home Inspection and how long it takes to schedule an inspection
- What is involved with closing a home?
- First time homebuyer loan programs
- What is an express closing?
- Is Zillow reliable? Do they
Check out my quick video below why I Give Big! The Bozeman 3 is near and dear to my heart. Families are fighting cancer and trying to keep their child alive but also have amounting medical bills. The Bozeman 3 is a local non-profit organization whose mission is to:
1. Financially support Gallatin County families whose child has received a cancer diagnosis.
2. Provide peer support by connecting Gallatin County families whose children have or have had cancer.
3. To support pediatric cancer research.
The Bozeman 3 has provided emotional and financial support to 15 local families since it's inception and has provided support to various pediatric research organizations who are making strides in advancing treatment options for kids. Originally this…
3626 Tschache Lane, Bozeman, MT 59718
This new home has unobstructed views that overlook the Dinosaur Park and walking trails of Gallatin County's Regional Park. The large kitchen features an island, quartz counters, white cabinets, and pantry storage. Enjoy the large back patio looking out to the 100 acre park. The large windows bring the outdoors in and the main living area is complimented by a modern designed fireplace. Upstairs you will find a large living area for extra hobbies. The master suite displays a balcony, walk-in closet, large tub, and floor to ceiling tile shower.
Other features include:
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath
- 2,532 sq. ft. | 0.24 acres
- Hardwood floors throughout main level
- Enlarged 2 car garage with room to accommodate a workbench
20 ACRE HORSE PROPERTY WITH GORGEOUS UNOBSTRUCTED MOUNTAIN VIEWS | To see the close ups of the barn/shop, fast forward to minute 2.
216 Three Feathers Trail, Bozeman, MT
List Price: $1,175,000
MLS # 303611
Down a private dead-end road, this custom 3 bed, 3 bath home sits on 20 acres with an expansive wrap around porch to enjoy the unobstructed mountain views in almost every direction.
Equestrian setup includes a 37x84 heated shop, enclosed equipment area, 2 pastures and 10 acres of grass hay, and more.
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms plus an office
- 4,376 sq ft
- Built in 2001
- Hardwood floors, tile flooring and partial carpeting
- Includes hot water baseboard heating and natural gas
- Rare find - this home includes TWO
List Price: $630,000
Under construction is a brand new 2600+ square-foot home, main level master, three car garage, backing into the trail system / creek, and Bridger mountain views. Located in The Crossing Subdivision, this home has a tremendous positioning right on the 100 acre park! With the park as your backyard view, 3655 Tschache is a rare home to come across and highly desirable for that matter. If you get in early enough, you will be able to pick out your finishes from tile, granite, carpet, lighting package, and so much more.
This is going to be offered for a limited time only! Buyer can select finishes and must make orders through from Swiftcurrent Builders' preferred…
I am looking for multiple properties, land and even a short-term rental property for my clients. If you are an agent, seller, or even a For Sale By Owner, please get in contact with me if you have any property that is anything close to below profiles. Thank you for your time!
Call Tamara Williams at (406) 223-6823
- Townhouse or Condo in Bozeman
- OR Single family home in Belgrade
- Preferably 2+ Beds, 2+ Baths
- Prefers min of single car garage
- Under $250K
- Townhouse or Condo
- 2+ Beds, 2+ Baths
- High end finishes
- Buyer must have rural feeling within walking distance to town
- Prefers stream/creek or open farm land views
- Between $500-$1.5M
- 1 +/- acre, preferably on the