Bozeman Subdivisions and Neighborhoods
Explore Bozeman Subdivisions
Bozeman Homebuyers will enjoy the many different subdivisions to choose from. as well as the variety of homes for sale, condos, and townhomes available in the fast-growing city.
Depending on where you settle, you could be right in downtown Bozeman with easy access to festivities such as Sweet Pea, Bite of Bozeman, or the art walk. If you love to be outdoors you could be next to a popular community park such as the Gallatin Regional Park, or Pets Hill. If you are an avid sports fan you could also find yourself near Montana State University.
Each neighborhood/community has a lot to offer any homebuyer.
Looking for High-End or Luxury Subdivisions in Bozeman?
Some of the most desirable high-end subdivisions in Bozeman include Triple Tree, Eagle Rock Reserve, and Black Bull Golf Community. These subdivisions offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains, access to excellent hiking and biking trails, and close proximity to some of the city's best restaurants and shopping.
Some of Our Favorite Luxury Neighborhoods:
- Triple Tree is the OG luxury neighborhood in Bozeman, it's the subdivision newer neighborhoods seem to model after, but you should probably have a large budget as older homes generally need a little facelift and it is one of the most expensive areas.
- Springhill Reserve is Triple Trees' little sister (or brother), it has a diverse set of trail systems and rolling hills, but it is lacking the walkability to downtown of Triple Tree.
- Green Hills Ranch is a great location if you are looking for amazing views and easy access to the forest service, but once you get home for the night you will not be excited if you forgot a grocery list must!
- Black Bull is in a league of its own, not because it's better, Black Bull is a completely different subdivision. Black Bull is pretty much a country club. Residents of Black Bull must pay a social membership in addition to the HOA dues. The subdivision has strict landscaping, fencing, and exterior protocol.
Looking for Homes Near Specific Schools?
We have worked very hard to provide one of the only "homes for sale by school district" mapping systems for home buyers in Bozeman.
With this mapping system, you will be able to find homes for sale in each Bozeman school district. We do want to caution you, this school district map is created by hand, so it is always best to call to A.) make sure the school mapping is correct and B.) ensure the school has enough space for your child.
Homes For Sale By School
Most Affordable Neighborhoods in Bozeman
- Housing in Bozeman is EXPENSIVE. We have outlined some of the most affordable homes for sale and subdivisions below. If you find yourself looking for the best, yet most affordable housing options in Bozeman we suggest you look into these neighborhoods.
- Oak Springs, is near the Gallatin Country Regional park and has great walkability to the restaurants on the west side of Bozeman.
- Lauren Glen has been shifting over the years to a more desirable neighborhood. Once upon a time, Laurel Glen was an investor haven. Over the years the neighborhood has been attracting more owner-occupants.
- Durston Meadows is near Emily Dickenson Elementary and has surprisingly easy access to trails, restaurants, and of course the school.