Graphic Designer / Marketing Position Available
Are you a detail-oriented hustler with strong organizational skills? We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is a go-getter and has a can do attitude. A designer who also has marketing experience i.e. social media knowledge is a major plus. We have current projects in place but are always looking to push the envelope. Our Brokerage produces original content and marketing material for the Brokerage and for our clients/listings. The new designer will receive a training kit of all of our branded fonts, colors, templates - you name it!
You're looking for a company whose systems are built, platforms are set, and looking to join a fun group of professionals. This is the right place for you. Are you a self-starter? Do you like to be challenged and do you gravitate towards constant learning?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong grammar skills
- Social media experience preferred
- Incredibly detail oriented, ambitious, organized, motivated, go-getter, excellent communicator, personable, professional, & tech savvy
- Full-Time: Monday through Friday
- Starting salary $12 / hour
- Bonus: $175 bonus per closed real estate transaction. ** We reward for performance! Last year we sold 50+ homes.
- Must have a clean driving record and reliable vehicle
- Conditions: work in a typical office setting. Willingness and capacity to occasionally travel to off-site locations for sign delivery or office needs.
Tamara Williams is in the TOP 1% of Producing Brokers/Realtors in Gallatin Valley in 2018. In 2018, Tamara Williams and Company ranks top 5% in top producing Brokerages for total transactions. She has 11+ years of experience buying and selling residential real estate in the Gallatin Valley. Tamara Williams provides a first-class customer service to her clients through consistent positive results.
Please visit our blog to check out our Brokerage activity, listings and real estate market updates!