3426 Lemhi Trail Drive, Bozeman in The Crossing Subdivision went under contract this week. With a modern design, open concept, fully fenced large yard and The 100 Acre park just a block away, we knew finding the perfect buyer for this home would be easy.
So How Did We Do It?
- Closely tracked our marketing efforts throughout the listing duration
- We priced the home RIGHT (Overpricing a home can often yield to LONGER days on market and possibly even not even being able to sell the home at all!)
- We ordered professional photography
- Worked with the seller to ensure the home was clean, decluttered, and depersonalized (First impressions are HUGE when it comes to showings)
- Listed the property on a weekday (A property…
1312 Views, 0 Comments