We are creating a VIRTUAL speed real estate course that will cover all of the important real estate aspects of selling your current home and purchasing another home amidst COVID-19. We are going to teach YOU how to kick the competition to the curb and win the deal. Tamara Williams is one of the top Realtors in the Gallatin Valley, with a track record of selling more homes than 99% of the Realtors in our area. Join her, along with top producing loan officer, Shannon Foley of Cornerstone Home Lending.
Buying and Selling Key Subjects
- How to navigate a contingency sale successfully while social distancing
- How to strengthen your negotiation power
- How to win a bidding war - take out the competition
- How we've adapted our online and virtual marketing
- New Construction home buying
- Do you want a professional equity assessment report
Mortgage Key Subjects
- Basic loan program/process overview
- Conventional lending vs. jumbo lending
- Down payment requirements by property/occupancy type
- When should you get pre-approved and how does a pre-qual work with a contingent sale
- What if you want to keep your current house as a rental?
- How can your lender help you make your offer stronger in negotiations/bidding war
- Things to consider when making a move up
- Online Zoom Meeting - REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM
- Register in advance for this meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions about this Move-Up Buyer Master Class or want to know more about buying a home or selling a here in Bozeman, please contact your friendly Realtor / Broker, Tamara Williams at (406) 223-6823 or email at Tamara@BuyBozemanHomes.com.
For additional lending information please contact The Shannon Foley and Graver Johnson Team at 406-579-4252 or email to TeamSG@houseloan.com.
Shannon Foley, Loan Officer, NMLS 265969. Graver Johnson, Loan Officer, NMLS 396462. Not a commitment to lend. The borrower must meet the qualification criteria. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Posted by Tamara Williams on